I remember going for a huge New Year's Eve party about a couple of months ago...and I can also still remember clearly the day at the beach that we had the morning after.
It was a great start for 2010.
Fast forward to the month of March... I still feel the same although for the past few weeks I managed to do all these:
- Made peace with a friend after several months of silence=)
- Went to Penang for work without spending a dime on anything but food
- Contributed a whoping 10 articles for Emmagem in February
- Watched (50) Days of Summer (Yes, I'm a little bit behind when it comes to movies)
- Prepared three different sets of exam papers for three different groups of students
- 'Unfriended' all those annoying attention seekers on Facebook and move on to Twitter (follow me HERE)
- Discovered this awesome Japanese shop at Sg. Wang (but I still think their killing of whale for meat is SICK)
- Confirmed my tickets to Placebo with Shikin. In fact, have bought new jeans for the occasion=)
- Listed down my spending especially when I go OOC on weekends
So now, could we go to the beach again please?
Song playing inside my head: The Glitterati's Keep Me Up All Night